© 2023 41 Pushups, LLC
MSG is a serious nerve toxin for me! If I accidentally consume MSG it puts my life as well as others life in danger! As well as causing great pain through out my nervous system, it puts me to sleep even if driving 70 miles an hour on a highway! When I wake up I have lost co-0ordination of my musculature system for at least an hour, blurry vision as well!
I don’t know what your study found, but it is a crime to put MSG in food with out making it well known to those who might consume it without being advised in advance the food they are ordering contains MSG! I hope you listen and take me seriously!
MSG in Chinese fast food makes my heart race and palpitate. And I absolutely love Chinese fast food.
I find the above article completely misinforming and dangerous. Dr. Russell Blaylock, a retired neurosurgeon, spent a lot of his life studying this subject of excitotoxins. He links MSG to Parkinson’s and other brain destructive diseases. This is well documented. MSG is dangerous even in relatively small amounts if taken on a regular basis. Dr. Blaylock’s monthly newsletter, “Blaylock Wellness Report” is well worth the small amount of money that it costs. He teaches people how to live longer.
This is what l believe if MSG. is harmful to the body why these Chinese continue to adding this junk to. our food when it not necessary it not healthy. that the reason why l stop eating Chinese food I find their food never fresh it out dated *Indian food is the best meals any one can eat. they are very careful how they prepare food for the public it is very delicious and clean
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *