© 2023 41 Pushups, LLC
I leaned my arm on a car window right onto the broken off part of a wasp and the full venom sack was absorbed into my wrist. That was over 5 months ago and I still cannot use my thumb. It’s showing up on my naturopath’s machine as rheumatoid arthritis and inflammation and bacteria (even after 5 months!!). Any chance this will clear up? Should I get tested for bee/wasp allergies and carry an epipen? Thank you!!!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *